Stationary Flat Tops
Get the edge and obtain improved life, better consistency in yarn quality. Convenient choices in all varieties - Screw type, ‘AL’ Bar type, ‘AL’ T-Bar type and Clip type.
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- Special Alloy steel wire and improved process wire for increased life & better wear resistance.
- Geometrical changes in the wire points for intensive opening of fibre flocks at higher production rate.
- Special No-Space for Trash profile and diagonal pattern of wire points to avoid trash embedment on the wire surface.
- Superior locking and crimping arrangement of wire with the extrusion helps to achieve accurate setting of stationary Flat Tops.
- Aluminium spacer with wire specification at the end of the stationary flat top for easy identification of no. of wire points.
- Rieter C70, C60, C51, C50, C10, C4. Truetzschler TC 11,
TC 07, TC 06, TC 05-S, TC 03, DK 903, DK 800,
760, 740 & Crosrol MK7, MK6, MK5/MK4 (Back)
Marzoli C701, C601, C501, CX400, CX300, C41 & C40
- ICC/ECC Individual Flat System
|SF Tops||FD 9A||FD 14A||FD 24A||FD 24C||FD 32A||FD 42A||FD 42B||FD 55A||FD 64A|